eAccelerator is a free open-source PHP accelerator & optimizer. It increases the performance of PHP scripts by caching them in their compiled state, so that the overhead of compiling is almost completely eliminated. It also optimizes scripts to speed up their execution.
“eAccelerator typically reduces server load and increases the speed of your PHP code by 1-10 times.” – eAccelerator
Using the same tutorial for searchinfg files from MediaFire, we will search the files from Rapidshare.com or Rapidshare.de with the extra parameter on the search format.
Just visit Google.com and type “site: rapidshare.com” or “site:rapidshare.de” followed by:
- “inurl:pdf” for e-book in PDF format
- “inurl:avi|wmv|mpg|mpeg|mov|mpeg4” for movie format.
- “inurl:mp3|wma|ogg” for audio format.
- “inurl:exe|msi” for Windows executable format.
- “inurl:zip|rar|7z” for Windows compression format.
A great little guide to setting up two accounts so that you don’t have to type in your password when sshing between them. btw, OS X uses OpenSSH. I don’t know what it is for other platforms.
No-password authentication works because of public key crypto. Let’s say you have a local machine Ooga and a remote machine Booga. You want to be able to ssh from Ooga to Booga without having to enter your password. First you generate a public/private RSA key pair on Ooga. Then you send your public key to Booga, so that Booga knows that Ooga’s key belongs to a list of authorized keys. Then when you try to ssh fromOoga to Booga, RSA authentication is performed automagically.
Here are detailed steps on how to do this.
NOTE: The following examples and scenarios assume you are creating only a single key, e.g. one RSA key or one DSA key. If it turns out that you’ve created both keys on your (client) system, then you will need to send both of them to the SSH/SSH2 server; otherwise, you may still be asked to enter a passphrase. Read more…
The commercial version of SSH2 uses a different key format than the OpenSSH. This guide shows how to make them inter-operate with each other with public key authentication. Read more…
Sometimes, you need to connect from Windows to a Unix or Linux system just to run a specific software. For example, if you want to run some Linux open source program under windows and you have a Linux machine in your network or accessible from the Internet, there is an easy way to do it: Xming.
The installation is pretty forward. Once installed, the easiest way to use is to run it straight away. You have an X icon on your windows desktop, run it.
Then you need a remote terminal connection software, the best open source is Putty. t is an executable, just download it and lunch it. Depending from the remote terminal service that is running on your server, configure Putty to use it. I suggest OpenSSH. You have also to configure the X11 Forwarding setting in Putty to forward the X session to your windows machine IP address. Done.
- Get Putty and Xming. Note, both of these applications are “portable” and can be copied to a thumbdrive and run on any machine you may have access to.
- Launch Xming and select the style you wish to display the X server output.
Hint: Select Multiple Windows and your X applications will look like they were launched from Windows. Leave Display number set to 0
- Click Next. Select Start No Client and click Next.
- On Server Options, check the box title Disable Server Control. Leaving the box unchecked can give you an “unspecified protocol error” later down the road.
- Click Next and save your configuration. This will create a quick way to launch Xming later.
- Once you see the X in the systray you can launch Putty. Enter the address of the machine you are trying to connect to. Be sure to select SSH as the protocol.
- Now connect. With luck you will be asked to log in. Enter your credentials.
- Now to actually forward the ports. There is an option in Putty for this but it never seems to work for me.. so I type:
To test it, type:
and the analog clock should be appear. Try
and your web browser should appear. Looking for your email? Try
When you’re done, type exit in Putty and it all goes away!
You won’t be able to see your desktop, so you’ll have to know the names of the apps you want to run. To see the desktop requires XDMCP, which is easy to set up but is NOT secure.
Here is the easy way to make you Windows XP Genuine.
- Windows NT
- Current Version
- Double click OOBETimer
- Select all and delete
- FF D5 71 D6 8B 6A 8D 6F D5 33 93 FD
- Right click on WPAEvents
- Deny Full Control